src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day of School

Well, school started here last week and I'm just getting around to posting about it. That's life with 4 kids- 1 of which is a newborn! Hard to believe that another school year is upon us once again. Time has flown by since life with school-age children in the house. I feel like it was just a few years ago that I was Sarah's age- I'm sure a feeling many of you can relate to!

This year ,the girls are at 3 different schools! Courtney in 5th at the Elementary, Lindsay in 6th at the Middle School, and Sarah in 11th at the High School. Here in Tennessee, Middle School is 6th-8th, as opposed to the Jr. High of 7th-8th in California. So a little different, but okay. Part of me thinks going to Middle School in 6th slightly pushes the kids to grow up a bit more quickly- no recess, 7 different classes, more homework, being around older kids,etc. Seeing Lindsay going there make me realize that our girls are quickly becoming young women. A hard thing to come to grips with on some levels- I wish they could stay young a while longer :)


Here are some pictures of the girls from their First Day:











No comments:

Post a Comment