src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week of Firsts


We have had a few important "firsts" here at the Apedaile6 this week.

The first having to be with me beginning to resume exercise after my delivery of JT and I have decided that I want to start jogging for the 1st time! My goal is to be able to run in the 1/2 marathon that is held in Nashville next spring. That gives me PLENTY of time to get moving, train my body, and get ready.


The next first was JT went to the church nursery for the first time! We just put him in for 1 hour, during worship/service time as opposed to what will be normal 2 hours. I'm trying to wean him- and me :) into being in the nursery a little slow over the next few weeks. He did just fine- he slept the entire time! How is it then when he's been with us during that time, he moves, grunts, and sometimes fusses? It figures, children behave better for strangers than for their parents!LOL!

The last is something I've been eagerly waiting for- First Smiles!!! JT has been cracking genuine smiles since this weekend, but it has taken us almost the whole week to capture a few on film. This is quite a hard task to accomplish! We usually have a crowd of the girls cooing, making faces, talking to JT and John or myself trying to snap the picture if and when he decides to crack a smile. JT looks so darn cute when he smiles, just like when the girls were his age. We are looking forward to many more moments with him to share.

We love you all and look forward to hearing from you. Off to enjoy the last week of summer break- the girls start back on Aug. 5th!









No comments:

Post a Comment