src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Thursday, July 3, 2014

JT's new song

     I previously mentioned that one of JT's favorite books to read is Love You Forever. For any that haven't read this book, you must go and buy this for your child's library. It is so sweet and it will very likely make you teary. It's the good type of teary though.

     Since we have been reading this book on a near nightly basis, JT and I have taken the key verse in the book and started singing them to each other at bedtime. I wanted to make sure to capture JT's sweetness on video before he decides he's too big to be singing this to me.

Click on the video to have your heart melt.
Side note- JT was signing the word "friend" while he was singing. It's his favorite word to sign and he will do it at the most random times.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that's just about the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!!!

    ReplyDelete