src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pumpkin Time

     Since we are working backwards for a while, here is when we had some fun decorating our pumpkins in early October.

 We gathered the pumpkins we chose at Aldi (scored at$2each!),supplies, and covered the table.

 JT was excited to decorate!

 Lindsay and her "warty" pumpkin.

 Courtney already had a vision for her pumpkin with her design pulled up on her phone.

 Courtney started with a purple base.
 JT selecting his paint to get started.

 Lindsay beginning her border.


 JT painting a skeleton.

 He painted a variety of things on his pumpkin. A gun that was converted to the letter F and a black bat.

 I even got in on the action and painted my pumpkin a golden yellow. Later on I added think gray vertical stripes and cute arrowheads. Stinks that I failed to take a photo of my adorable pumpkin aside from this. 

 Sisters will be sisters.

 JT went to the other side of the table to help John paint his pumpkin.


 Our guys painted a 49ers pumpkin.

 Lindsay was very creative and placed a circle of fall leaves surrounding her "L". She painted her initial, but in slacking of doing blogging, I failed to take a photo of the final pumpkin.

JT's finisehd pumpkin- an eyeball, a variety of shapes, people,and monsters. All topped off with a ribbon on the stem.


Courtney's finished pumpkin- only captured because her pumpkin was one that managed not to get soft and gross. I took this photo last night when I started working on this post. I'll get back in the swing of things, promise.

Lindsay also carved this fantastic Frankenstein pumpkin herself. We have some creative and talented kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment