src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Little Reader

JT has grown some much academically since he started school in August. Some of the things he has learned amazes me. The past 6 weeks or so, reading has really been a key focus along with everything else JT's teacher instructs. For homework this week, JT had do to the following:

Much of what JT is reading these days are a combination of sight words they have already mastered and 3 letter words that he knows or can sound out. John and I love to hear JT slowly sound out a work and watch his little face get the "Ah ha!" moment when he says it correctly.

I took a brief video of JT reading his sentences to me. How he responds to the question sentences cracks me up. 

Great job JT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment