src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Our first Easter as a family of 6 was a blessed one! We celebrated our risen savior Jesus Christ this past weekend. First we worshiped with our church family at Long Hollow. Our pastor talked about the Good Life- how we can't find it in money, fame, or work but ultimately we find the good life in a relationship with Jesus. It's Jesus who brings peace, comfort, wisdom, and happiness to those who seek Him. I know for me personally, my life changed forever when I accepted Christ as my savior and its such a Good Life now and I hope everyone I know (and don't know) comes to know Him :)


At home, we dyed eggs. JT didn't decorate any eggs, but he put his stamp of approval on the eggs before we colored them-he of course put them in his mouth! Ha ha! Everything these days goes straight to the mouth!






On Easter Morning, our friend the Easter Bunny stopped by to drop off some treats for the kids. JT decided that he needed his sleep and got up quite a bit later than the girls did. So we went ahead with the girls knowing this year he wouldn't mind. JT joined us during the egg hunt-sleepy head!




Each of the girls received a little something to decorate their rooms and JT received some things to keep him out of places he shouldn't be :) and some balls that I'm sure John will have fun teaching him how to use. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed spending it with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment