src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Déjà Vu

Today while JT napped, I had a Déjà Vu moment. He had fallen asleep in a position that I knew I had seen from when he was very young. The memory flashed back immediately and I knew that I must find the picture I had in my head as well as capture my sleeping boy on the camera to compare. I only took about 4-5 because any Mommy will say- Don't wake a sleeping baby! I didn't want that to happen and thankfully it didn't :)

These first few are dated in a file from when JT was less than 2 weeks old. Look at all that dark hair! My how tiny he was. For the purpose of this blog, just note how he is sleeping with his arms up by his head.




Then I also found these few from when he was about a month and a half old. Love those chubby cheeks developing! Arms still up but he goes both ways with his head :)





Then today, 15 months later...Still sleeping in the same position! I just love it so much! He still has the chubby cheeks and arms. I just wanted to capture this moment to look back upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment