src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ouch Report

     Yesterday we had a another first with JT, actually a first for  any of our children- we received an Ouch Report at church. When we go to church, JT goes to his classroom so we can teach our Small Groups and attend worship services. All of the children are in classes with others that are of similar age, which I imagine makes for a lively room that JT is in!

     When we picked JT up after worship, the teacher was talking to John for a pretty long time. I couldn't hear, but I was guessing that something had happened. I actually was hoping that JT hadn't been too rough with any other children (though that isn't like him, but he is starting to get the "mine syndrome"). It turned out that JT got a boo-boo while in the classroom.

     Though I have the report pictured below, apparently JT bumped his head on a cabinet door. Not quite sure how he did it, but it looks like the edge got his forehead pretty good. I got a bit of a chuckle when the teacher commented that JT didn't cry and was a "tough little dog".

 Kind of hard to see, but look to the upper right and you can see the purple line on JT's forehead.
 The scratches on his nose occurred at home a few days ago. I think I'll need to have a stocked first aid kit this spring/summer!
 It's actually a small goose egg along with the bruising, but it doesn't bother him at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment