src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Somersault

     JT continues to surprise us with his physical abilities. From a young age, he has been on the go- running, climbing, and jumping to his hearts delight.Last week JT decided that he needed to add somersaults to his bag of tricks. I'm not sure where he came up with how to do this as the girls are not doing them around the house anymore, so JT wasn't learning by example. He quickly perfected his form and went from sideways somersaults to straight somersaults. Of course he loves having his audience cheering him on :)



I love how flexible he is!

I promise you, JT doesn't often run around in just a diaper or bottomless. It happens to be the moments that he does some of his best "work" is after diaper changes and I guess he loves the freedom of escaping my attempts of putting his shorts back on-LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment