src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Elephants!

     Moving along the alphabet, it is now time for the letter E! Like family life, I'm behind on blogging lessons and artwork. Try as I might, I will get caught up!

I love presenting the pieces to the kids and have them guess what we will be making for our letter.

We also had the additional bonus of a little color blending lesson for this craft. Black and white make gray!

JT went to work at making our gray paint.

First paint all the pieces gray.

Time out for a cute smile snapshot in action.

Mason being careful not to get too messy.


Ella used a patting method to paint her pieces.

What fun is art time without a bit of mess?

Ella took first place for messy hands and arms!

After everything dried, it was time to glue everything together.

E is for Elephant!!!

This is one of my favorite letter crafts so far. Probably because elephants are one of my favorite animals. More letters to come soon!.

No comments:

Post a Comment