src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Monday, March 22, 2010

Family Time

This past week the Apedaile6 had some good family time events. On St. Patrick's Day we all headed out to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate the little bit of Irish in our blood. Well, in everyone except me that is- its from John's side of the family.




I was cleaning out my wallet and found some gift cards and decided to call the 800# to see if any of them had some credit on them-to my great delight I discovered that I had some left on a Texas Roadhouse gift card! Nice surprise! So we thought St. Patrick's Day called for some traditional chicken, ribs, and fries- ha ha! The kids and I met John there after work and you can see some enjoyed themselves more than others.....



Then the next evening Sarah, Lindsay, and I headed to church for a mother/daughter event. It was just for Middle/High school ages that evening. Courtney has an event next month though. We enjoyed dinner, dessert, great worship, and speakers that evening with several hundred other women. It focused on being beautiful from the inside out and how not to focus on the world view of beauty. Even at that, how the media doesn't have an attainable viewpoint of what beauty is- thanks to photoshop and airbrushing! One great scripture from the night was Psalm 139:14 "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,I know that full well."


I am glad that we had a chance to be together for a few special family times last week as John is off to North Carolina this week for training for his job. John left Sunday afternoon and returns Friday evening. I know by the end of the week we will all be so happy for his return!

No comments:

Post a Comment