src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Friday, July 9, 2010

Eat Mor Chikin


Today is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A. What does that mean you ask? Well, if anyone dresses up like a cow, you get a free combo or kids meal depending on the age of the "cow". All the girls wanted to dress up so they put their little creative heads together and came up with a few no cost cow costumes. They cut out some black spots to tape on JT's white onsie and before I knew it, I had a herd of cattle in my house!
This looks like a cow mug shot...
Still smiling even though her mouth is covered- love it!
Showing her hooves
Mooooo
The cute tail sisters made for JT
JT enjoyed pulling his spots off....

We went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and it was packed with cows big and small! I was surprised at how many adults dressed up as I was too chicken (ha ha) to do so. I did note they were only Mommy's with their little kids and of course all of the employees. So I guess as long as you have kids in tow, dressing up is acceptable :)

It was kind of a party like atmosphere with lots of balloons and a professional photographer snapping for the company. He did take some shots of the kids and I signed a waiver in case a photo is ever used in a restaurant or billboard as he said. That would be pretty cool.

They had one of those people who can make awesome balloon creations, hats, animals,etc and he went around to each table making the kids different stuff.

Sarah's first balloon- he put her cell inside a balloon so she couldn't text! Ha ha
Happy Yellow Dude Hat
Princess Lindsay
Courtney's Flower Hat
JT's Train


Then while we were eating they had a drawing for some door prizes and Lindsay's ticket was pulled! She won a Chick-fil-A shirt that was made for Cow Appreciation Day.


All in all it was a really fun afternoon for only $3 for our group of 5. If only I had dressed up it would have been free.... next year I just might!

No comments:

Post a Comment