src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Little Helper

Who am I kidding? JT isn't trying to help, he is trying to get into places he shouldn't be! My ever clever, on the go toddler has now mastered opening the dishwasher!

I have noticed JT observing me when I'm loading/unloading the dishwasher, in particular when I'm opening the door. I guess these little eyes are always learning because JT can open the dishwasher so quick and quiet that we need to know where he is at all times to keep him safe.

Here is a little photo montage of JT in action with his new skill.

JT grabbing the lock...
Me? What am I doing??? Nothing Mom...
Another lock cracked...
Looking at all the fun, colorful, and sharp" toys" inside...

Yep, he even crawls on to the door to grab the rack!
Caught red handed!
Closing the door so the fun can begin all over!

1 comment:

  1. He's too young to be all washed up...

    Sorry! I heard the groans from here! LOL

    :)

    ReplyDelete