src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Friday, September 16, 2011

Noises

     Last night while JT and I were cuddling (Yay for that!) before bedtime he wanted to look at the pictures and videos on my phone. He just loves looking at the photos, mainly of himself, and will sit for quite a while. In the middle of looking at the photos, JT started making this weird noise with his mouth. It was so random and he just made the noise while continuing to look at the pictures like nothing else was going on. Courtney was able to record JT in action.


In this video, his face is blocked a bit by my phone, but you can hear the noise.

Here you can see his face and what he's doing. For those of you who knew my Grandfather, this noise made me think of him. It would have been something he would have done to get a smile from his grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment