src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Monday, September 16, 2013

Apple of my eye

     We have been taking a letter per week approach with our lessons and I've been trying to have some fun activities that all the ages can participate in. Like this A is for Apple craft.

We started out with lots of cut up red paper and applied some glue to the apple shape.

Mason and Ella were able to place the paper on the glue to make their apples come to life.

Mason was very focused on his work.

JT asked to apply the glue on his paper himself. "I do it myself Mommy" is often his motto.

My little ham.

JT's turn to make his apple.


Ella and her apple.

Mason and his creation.

JT's piece of art.

The apples of their parents eyes. Love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment