src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Wall of A's

     As we are getting settled in our new home, I have been looking through my Pinterest boards for some ideas to decorate. I found a fun idea for our entry wall and shared it with John. We made it happen recently and I'm excited to share it with you.

 One day John surprised me by bringing home a bag full of A's! All shapes and sizes- so perfect for our wall!
 
 One evening I went to work on painting our collection of A's.
 
 JT helped me out on a few letters selecting his own colors.
 
 We started with placing our first large A on the wall.
 
 Most of the letters are held on the wall with sticky putty, but John helped me out by hanging a few of the heavier pieces.
 
 I loved the variety of A's John was able to find!
 
JT helped to place a few A's on the wall.
 
Lindsay chose a pink A to hang. Courtney was at volleyball practice, so she was surprised when she got home.
 
 In progress.
 
 Adding a few more...
 

 A squared!
 
 The finished project!


I had a fun time with this first project at our new home. It's a fun and unique way to be welcomed into the Apedaile6 home.
 
 
 

1 comment: