src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

20 Questions with a 5 year old



1. What is your favorite color? Red

 2. What is your favorite toy?
Darth Vader. JT calls him "Dark Vader"


3. What is your favorite fruit?  Green Apples



 4. What is your favorite TV show? Sponge Bob. He doesn't watch Sponge Bob very much, though the show does make him laugh. I'm still holding on to JT watching shows on PBS/Sprout, and Disney Jr. He loves Super Why, Clifford, Justin Time, and Caillou.


 5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac and Cheese- the shells variety specifically.


 6. What is your favorite outfit?
"Batman shirts and my Batman crocs."


7. What is your favorite game? ABC Mouse and Hooked on Phonics games on Mommy's iPad.

 8. What is your favorite snack?  "Oooo, I know! Goldfish!"


9. What is your favorite animal? Lion

10. What is your favorite song? "I Love you Forever" (a song JT and I have made up that is from the key verse from the book), Pine Tree Song from VBS,

11. What is your favorite book? "I Love you Forever." JT also loves Little Critter, Clifford, Curious George.


12. Who is your best friend? "All of the friends that come to my house." Meaning, any of the children that I babysit.


13. What is your favorite cereal? Cookie cereal and Cocoa Puffs

 14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Go in the pool.




15. What is your favorite drink? "This is a hard one! Pink Lemonade fizzy water and the yellow lemonade."

16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas



17. What do you like to take with you to bed at night?  "I sleep with my old Go Dog Go, my new Go Dog, my Thomas(pillow pet), and my taggie."



18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? "Donuts. Mom we need some donuts!"

 19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? "McDonald's" Which is what he had on his birthday.




 

 20. What do you want to do when you grown up?
"Be the boss!"
 
    
JT had his well check this past week. In typical fashion, he was at the top of the growth charts and the Dr. said he's probably the size of most 6-7 year olds! He is currently 47 inches tall and weighs 56 pounds. JT also got his finial immunizations and is ready to start kindergarten in a few short months.
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment