src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Friday, June 4, 2010

Celebrate!

JT's personal "smash cake".


I'm ready to eat it Daddy! Gimme!!

Wow, They are seriously going to let me play with this wonderful mess?
Sugary yumminess!
Hmm... I think I need some milk to wash this stuff down...

Back for round 2.
Getting to the cake- finally!

This cake makes me thirsty!

Thanks Mommy and Daddy for the great birthday cake!
Headed off to wash this mess up!

The next day, my friend, Noelle brought me a gift.
Wow, a new board book! It's big and it has Elmo in it (whoever that is- Mommy keeps telling me I will love him one day). I love books!
Noelle, I have a little secret to tell you....
I love you! This is how I kiss right now :) Thank you for the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment