src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Monday, June 28, 2010

Odds and Ends

I was looking over my pictures and I realized that I have several that I wanted to post, but had not made it to the blog yet. So this is going to be a bit of everything and anything from the Apedaile house.


Lindsay and Courtney having fun staying cool on the slip and slide


Sarah and JT looking adorable
Courtney dressing up for World Series of Awesomeness at church- sports fan day- she took top prize for her grade and won a gift card to Target.
Lindsay dressing up for tacky/mismatch day at WSA. She didn't win- not sure why not, she looked pretty tacky to me :)
JT and Micah playing. JT master walker despite his cast.
JT still happy even with his cast on. Courtney and Chaselyn arm wrestling in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment