src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Friday, December 28, 2012

Special Plates with Sweet Treats


     For Christmas gifts for the families that I babysit for, I thought I would try a Pinterest idea and make some hand/feet wreath plates. All of my little friends cooperated perfectly and we made the plates easily.

 Perhaps not quite as ideal as the example, but they were made with love. From top left going clockwise- Finn&Sam, Mason, Ella, and JT.

Then later on that night, I baked and baked some more. I filled the plates with 3 different treats. I'll include the links to make these delicious items in case your mouth is watering. Cinnamon Sugar PretzelsSalted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies, and S'mores Cracker Candy. Our family loved the S'mores Cracker Candy so much, that I made another batch for our Christmas celebration.
I didn't tell any of the families about what was hiding under their treats as to surprise them with their sweet children's prints. I imagine they enjoyed all aspects of this little gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment