src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Friday, January 18, 2013

Long lost twin?

     One of the shows we enjoy watching as a family is America's Funniest Home Videos. In  fact, JT will specifically if we have any "new videos" to watch every now and then. He is at a wonderful age where silly things like people falling down result in hysterical laughing. Sometimes I laugh more at JT's reaction than the actual videos being shown.

     Last night as we watched the show something unexpected happened- we discovered what appears to be a long lost twin. To whom? You be the judge. John and I thought it could easily be Lindsay or an older Courtney.





This screen shot reminds me of Lindsay for sure.

Here I thought of Courtney.

Kinda weird how much this reminds me of both of the girls. Anyone else see the similarities?

1 comment: