src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Monday, February 28, 2011

A boys best friend

    They say a dog is a man's best friend. That can be the case for JT and Dexter. They have a great time playing and chasing each other, cuddling, and for the sake of this post sharing.

     I was washing the dishes and out of the corner of my eye, I saw JT's leg near Dexter's food and water bowl. Just how it was positioned, I knew he was up to something. Turns out I was right! JT was in fact sharing Dexter's water!!! I couldn't believe my eyes and so I decided to hit record on my phone so I could show John when he returned home.

     I understand this is quite gross and I don't plan on letting JT share Dexter's water in the future. I just wanted to capture part of this silly boy mimicking his dog....

1 comment: