src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Painting in the bathtub

     JT continues to benefit from my use of Pinterest. This week, I made some bath paints for him to play with. Very simple- use some cheap foam shaving cream and add a few drops of food coloring.

  I mixed it in our muffin tin as you can see, but I think next time I will use several small plastic containers, the muffin tin didn't fit very well on the side of the tub.

 Thanks to Picnik, I'm able to post tub photos of JT playing with his paints :)

 Painting the side of the tub green

 When he's concentrating, his little tongue always pops out.

 Painting his foam letters.


 Painting his arm.


 Having a splish splashing time playing!

 Getting into it now- orange and yellow being used.

 I decided to paint a green beard on JT for some fun. I think he tasted a bit of the shaving cream- yuck!

Lots of fun and I'm sure we will do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment