src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Turkey Hands

     For the major holiday's, I try to find an artwork/craft that all of the little one's I care for can complete for their family. As a Mom, I love being able to look back at some of the girls early creations and see how little they once were :)

     For this craft, it's one that has been around for a while, but it's oh so cute! Turkey Hands! Simple and adorable. No step by step photos for this post, just the finished results. One can imagine how painting a 2 Nine month old's hands doesn't lend itself for a camera opportunity! JT and Finn did wonderful in helping hold their hands and fingers open wide when I applied the colors, so theirs was a bit easier. All I did was apply brown to the palm and thumb and blue, red, yellow, and orange to the remaining 4 fingers for feathers. After the paint dried, I used a marker to add, eyes, gobblers, beaks, and feet.

 My four little Turkey creations. Big boys on top, the babies on bottom.

Close up of JT to show how cute this turned out.
Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment