src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Monday, February 6, 2012

Groundhog's Day

     On Groundhog's Day, I was looking to do a little art project with the boys to mark the occasion. Not a ton out there that was appropriate for 2 year olds to make on their own, so I decided to print off a coloring page for them to color.

 Very serious about their coloring.

 JT is just about ready to say cheese any time I'm holding my camera.

 Finn working the red-orange crayon.

 Clearly staying in the lines is a long way off ;)

     
     After we colored the groundhog, we made the most of the sunny day and talked about shadows and how the ground hog would hide if he saw his shadow, he will hide and 6 more weeks of winter will follow. Of course the boys didn't fully grasp all of "rules", but had a great time playing with their shadows. I certainly hope the prediction of 6 more weeks of winter isn't true though- this girl loves being warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment