Since things change on such a quick pace sometimes, I wanted to get some of JT's more comical things down before I forgot and he stops saying them.
Things JT says these days:
- When wanting to assist in a task that we are doing, JT will say "Help Me"
- Always using manners, "Yeah please" is his version of yes.
-When we sneeze JT will say bless you, but it sounds like "Ahh Choo"
- JT's current version of No is "No Thanks" . Could be worse, right? Love the manners :)
- John Pom-ass Dap-a-dle is how he says John Thomas Apedaile
- My Man, I'm the Man, No You Da Man, and Come On are some of his more "manly" responses when playing with John.
- Like a lot of young children, JT is quite fond of picking his nose these days. Always with a purpose though- "Boogies" as he says it are bothering him- LOL!
-JT loves soft blankets. Our little Linus typically will drag one down from his bed to have on call in case he needs a bit of cuddling time during the day. When I wash his blanket and present it to him, he gets a big smile, hugs it and says "WARM!!!"
- At traffic signals JT has for some time declared what color it is and the meaning.. Red- STOP! Green- Go, go, go!!! Yellow- Slow down (said "weee down")
- My current favorite at bed time- After teeth have been brushed, books read, lights off, tucked in, sung a few songs, recap of the day, and night time prayers JT says the following, " Good Night, Sweet Dreams, God Bless, Hubba Bubbba" which is immediately followed with both an Eskimo kiss and kiss on the lips.
Love my little 2 year old!