src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Family Beach Photo Shoot- Part One

     I thought I'd break up the mini photo shoot we did at the beach on our last evening. Didn't want to overload you with too much cuteness at once- ha ha! So I'll start with the solo shots we took. I would have captured more, but we were a bit short on sunlight. There is always next time, right?

      If you read the blog from the website, you have already seen a few of the photos from this I used to create the new Apedaile 6 banner at the top of the screen. The girls were happy to hear I did that as the fall photos from last year were "so outdated".


 The beautiful nurse in training-Sarah.


 Our tall beauty-Lindsay.


 Our own Rapunzel Princess-Courtney.

 I love when I capture Courtney in a laugh- she makes me want to laugh seeing her. Not in a bad way mind you, her expression just shows such enjoyment that you want to be a part of it.


 Our handsome John Thomas.

 In attempts to get our on the go boy to be patient during the photos, we managed to see some of his antics.

One arm flying moves

Super strength

All of this cuteness brought to you by proud parents John (GQ) and Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment