src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crazy Sleeper

Perhaps you will remember a month or two ago, JT has done a couple of cute things when he's sleeping. One was when he was holding the crib railing while sleeping. The second was when he had both of his legs sticking straight out of his crib, due to sleeping "width wise".

On Monday, JT manage to do both of these things at the same time! When he's sleeping, I will go in from time to time and check on him. I like to make sure he's not in a crazy position, getting into trouble,or just look at his precious little baby body resting peacefully.

When I saw how he was positioned, I knew it was a camera and blog moment! I only snapped a few since I needed to use the flash for the best picture. That would have been awful if the flash had woke him, but thankfully he is a pretty sound sleeper being the youngest of a six member family.

I did gently pull his legs out and side him "length wise" to finish his nap :)




No comments:

Post a Comment