src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mary Had a Little Lamb

If you are looking at this post thinking JT somehow is reciting this nursery rhyme, I'm sorry to tell you that you have come to the wrong place. I think it will be another year or so before I report this.

However, we now have a musician who can play this song- Miss Courtney! She has only been playing for two weeks and recognizable songs are being produced! Quite impressive, I must say! I played violin and viola when I was younger and I can safely say I probably wasn't playing anything close to recognizable only 2 weeks into playing. I think my Mom can testify to that as well :D

Courtney continues to practice daily and I am impressed with her abilities thus far. Enjoy your personal concert!


For our loyal viewers here is a hidden track that we are showing only on the Apedaile6 blog!

                                                Hot Cross Buns

No comments:

Post a Comment