src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Friday, December 17, 2010

Acceptance- Round Two

'Tis the season for college acceptance letters. I must admit checking the mail the past few days has been more enjoyable than usual- letters from universities is far better than bills!

Sarah received a letter from Union University a few days ago. Here is her opening the letter:

Yes, I'm a dorky Mom who records stuff like college acceptance letters. I feel for my children- they put up with my requests for photos and videos of their life events. I imagine one day they will thank me for capturing such moments...

Union University is in Jackson, Tn which is about 2 1/2 hours west of here. It is a private Christian University. Of all the visits we made, Union had the "best" dorms as determined by Sarah- private bedrooms for every student. Time will tell if Sarah will have a private room next fall or if another university will fit the bill better.



No comments:

Post a Comment