src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas at Opryland

Part 2 of Lindsay's Birthday Celebration was going to see all the Christmas Decorations and Lights at the Opryland Hotel. It was perfect timing for my Mom being here as the hotel reopened while she was here after months of restoration after the May flood.

While we have lived here for over 5 years, this was going to be my first trip to the hotel during Christmas. Something bad enough to get me on the naughty list in the eyes of locals I'm sure. For this part of the evening, the guys headed home. We thought that JT wouldn't be as thrilled or patient with the long walks through the hotel and we were going to be out past his bedtime.

After we drove around a bit to find a free parking area, we were all taken in with the beauty of the displays both inside and out. This is something special and magical that I would encourage other locals to go visit. I know this will become a new annual tradition for the Apedaile6. Merry Christmas!
























No comments:

Post a Comment