src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Signs

   I'm taking a brief change of blog posts to bring you a laugh or two hopefully. I have come upon a couple of what I think are funny signs on some local businesses.Enjoy a good laugh!



I don't know about you, but I don't breath air, I breathe air!!! Ha ha!!!


 
This next photo comes from a major store- Walgreens, again here in Goodlettsville. This particular sign is part of a rotating digital sign at the corner of the store. However this specific message has been displayed for at least 2 months! I just finally had the camera with me and a passenger who was able to take the picture for me since it' at a busy intersection. I think this is pretty funny.


Wow! I didn't realize we could IMPORT something from within our own country, let alone a neighboring state that is at best 30-45 minute drive away from here! I know for some, Kentucky can contain people who appear to be foreign or from the back 40, but seriously Walgreens you should have caught this by now!!!

Just to be certain I wasn't being the dense one here, I checked dictionary.com to verify the meaning of import. Here it is:

im·port   /v. ɪmˈpɔrt, -ˈpoʊrt; n. ˈɪmpɔrt, -poʊrt/
1. to bring in (merchandise, commodities, workers, etc.) from a foreign country for use, sale, processing, reexport, or services.


That's all I have for now, I'll be on the lookout for more funny signs. Hope you enjoyed this feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment