src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Friday, December 23, 2011

Rewrap

     This morning while in the kitchen I heard a strange noise coming from the office(where our Christmas tree is set up). "Riiiippppp" I could hear. I paused for a moment wondering what... "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, suddenly knowing full well what I was hearing. This is what I discovered upon entering the office.....

 JT in the process of unwrapping presents- John's presents from me!

 When I asked what he was doing, JT responded, "Santa, presents, Merry Christmas!!!!" All too happy to finally get his hands on the presents that have been under the tree for a few days.

 Sarah explained to JT that those were Daddy's presents from Mommy and he shouldn't be opening them. JT then started singing the Clean Up song and trying to place the ripped paper back over the boxes. Cute.

Thankfully, JT only partially opened 2 presents. I have a feeling he is going to have a ball in 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment