src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rainy Clouds

     It's been a pretty dreary looking week. Pretty warm at the beginning of the week, but lots of overcast and rainy days. I thought it might be fun to make some artwork to reflect our weather.

 These boys are ready for art time!

 I started out with placing a large area of glue on the top of the page. I then let the boys place their cotton ball clouds to their hearts desire.

 Thoughtful consideration of cloud placement.



 Finn using his fingers to "pat pat" his cloud in place.

 Then it was time to make some rain! I used q tips for their brushes,perfect for a rain drop I thought, and 2 shades of blue/aqua for the rain color.



Rain making in action.

 The finished result- as you can see there was a heavy downpour in the right area of the page.

Finn had more of a scattered storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment