src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Big Shoes to Fill

     JT loves shoes. I think mainly since it means that we are getting ready to go outside to play or run some errands. If he finds some of our shoes laying around, he's bound to put them on and walk around like a goofball.

 JT found a pair of my tennis shoes and promptly put them on. Never mind they are on the wrong feet. I love  how this looks with backwards huge feet!

 Then what does JT do? He went about running around the kitchen! Extra hazard of untied laces to work around as well.

Despite all of these obstacles, JT played like a pro in my shoes. I'm sure in no time, he will be able to fill my shoes and then some. I'll enjoy him trotting about in these big shoes for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment