src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Greenish Thumb

     Alert the presses! I have managed to keep a flowering plant alive for more than 2 months without killing it! For my birthday both John and Lindsay gave me flowering plants as presents. You can check out John's plant here http://apedaile6.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-blessings-part-1.html.

     John's plant has remained indoors on our kitchen windowsill. I have been diligently watering it and hoping it wouldn't fall prey to my perpetual black thumb. So far, I have succeeded in tending to my plant. This week, the plant boasted 3 new blooms! I am thrilled!

Look at how beautiful my plant is looking these days!

     Lindsay's plant is hanging in there as well. We planted it outside as we had several that were already in our flowerbeds and doing well. The plant has suffered a bit with the drought and record high temps this summer. I didn't take any photos of it this morning because it is raining- Yay! Happy to report I'm 2 for 2 on my latest plant life. I wouldn't go so far to say I have a green thumb, but perhaps a bit less black.

No comments:

Post a Comment