src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tight spaces

          My days are typically quite busy and filled with lots of moments of laughing at what JT and the little ones I watch decide to entertain themselves with. I was able to capture some fun antics the foursome did recently.

Ella, the smallest of the bunch, decided that sitting in the toolbox was the perfect place for her little body.

After Ella exited, Mason quickly jumped in. I love this super cheesy smile he flashes now when I take photos or say "smile" to him.

By this time, the big boys saw I was snapping photos of the little ones and laughing and of course they didn't want to be left out of the fun. Finn squeezing into the tool box.

Can't forget JT! He's a long way from being able to sit in the box, but he had fun pretending like he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment