src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Baskets


Getting ready to make this post, I realized that I was quite awful at taking photos this Easter. I'd like to blame it on the fact that JT wasn't feeling well that whole weekend, so I must have been tired. I managed to get a few cute shots to share with you all .

 My beadhead family heading down the stairs. 

 JT immediately knew which basket was his- truck and ambulance sitting beside his basket.

 JT was thrilled to see his vehicles made noises, lights that work, and moved when he pushed the buttons.

 Easter basket staple- Peeps!

 JT's other little suprise- Curious George DVD! He recently discovered this show and it literally makes JT laugh out loud.

 Courtney and her basket.

 Some cute sandals for spring and summer fashions.

 Lindsay and her basket.

 Our little hidden red neck girl- she LOVES Swamp People. Not sure why, but found season one for really cheap and just had to get it for her.

Sarah and her basket. For her little extra something special, she received a combo pack of 4 "girly movies". I have the photo, but Sarah will be appreciative of it not being posted ;)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment