src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

     On Thanksgiving day, I saw it was going to be a beautiful warm November day- near 70 degrees for the high. I thought it would be the perfect time to take some photos to update the blog photo title and perhaps get some shots for Christmas cards.

     My sweet family was kind enough to play along and got ready and even coordinated their outfits to mesh well with one another. By no means do I claim to have any type of talent in photography, but I do enjoy capturing their sweet faces. I think I managed a few decent shots.


 JT



Sarah


 Courtney



Lindsay

     Capturing family photos proved a bit challenging and comical (which you will see in another post soon). We used our tripod and timer to help get a few shots. The main challenge was all of the shadows and sun. It was either too bright and we had squinty eyes or we weren't fully in the shadows and had spotty light/dark spots on our faces. Maybe we will splurge with some professional sessions for the entire family next year.




 We moved to a spot that had a bit more full shade and had better results.


 We even managed to get a few of John and I.


Loved getting all four of the kiddos together for these shots. This is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment