src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Friday, September 21, 2012

My little Songbird


     A few days ago while we were driving, JT broke out in song. It happened to be a sunny day and the sun was getting in his eyes. I loved how JT sang a song about the sun. Courtney was so sweet to capture a bit of JT singing while I was driving.

Mr. Sun


     Since JT was being so adorable with his singing, I thought I'd try to record some more songs that he likes to sing. Yeah, not so much. Visions, planning, and what really happens with toddlers/preschool age kids rarely turn out the way you imagine- LOL! I managed to get 2 more short videos to share. I guess I'll have to be ready to record on demand when the spirit strikes JT.

It's Raining, It's Pouring


     Here is where you get to see distractions and hamming it up for the camera in full force. I found it quite comical, so I wanted to share. JT managed to sing a bit during this though.

A rushed and distracted Row, Row, Row Your Boat

No comments:

Post a Comment