src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Friday, May 4, 2012

Milk Straw

     Thanks to one of my friends, I discovered a new product being sold- Got Milk? flavored straws. Really neat in concept, these straws contain little flavor beads and when you sip the milk, it should be flavored. I was excited to find these at Wal-Mart near the chocolate syrups and mixes. You can check out more info on the straws here- http://www.magicstraws.com/.

 There were several flavors to choose from, but I decided to get Cookies and Cream. This 6 pack cost $1.99.

 The best close up I could get of the straw. Hopefully you can see the little flavor beads inside.

 Courtney was the first to try it out. Thumbs up or down?

 Thumbs up!

 My milk lover couldn't wait to try this out.

 JT gives it a thumbs up too! Love his version of the thumbs up :)

Lindsay enjoyed the straw as well.

     I tried it after the kids and I must say I was a bit disappointed. I think the idea is GREAT, but the flavor was a bit lacking. You could taste it, but it was pretty subtle. I plan to try some of the other flavors offered, but I'm hoping this was just a fluke. If anyone has tried these, I'd love to hear your reviews. Got Milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment