src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Monday, October 15, 2012

Courtney

     A while ago,at the beginning of the school year I think, Courtney had an assignment to make a poem about her. When she completed it, I was really impressed with her creative result. She didn't save the poem to the computer and brought it to school to turn it in. This past week, she brought the poem home and I can now share it with you.

Courtney
Talkative, energetic, loud,funny
Daughter of John and Victoria, sister of Sarah, Lindsay, and JT
Who loves music, shopping, and food
Who feels happy when with friends, mad when I get grounded, and ecstatic when I see elderly couples
Who fears feet, kidnappers, and birds
Who needs friends, family, and church
Who gives advice, hugs, and love
Who would someday like to go to London, New York, and Paris
From California
Apedaile




No comments:

Post a Comment