src="http://s49.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s49apedaile" />

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lady Bucs Bowling

     It looks like we have another bowler in the house! Lindsay decided to try out for her high school team this year and she made it! They have been practicing for nearly a month and have started their official season recently. So far, the Lady Bucs team is undefeated at 3-0!

     Lindsay is doing quite well, in my opinion, as a freshman with no background in bowling except a handful of games played with the family. Lindsay usually bowls around 115-120 on most of her games. What has been fun is a few of Sarah's former team mates are now Lindsay's team mates as they enter their senior year. The bowling season runs through mid-December. I'll be sure to keep you posted on how Beech does through the season.


Lindsay got her uniform top last week. I love it! After going to Sarah's tournaments, I can safely say this is one of the best uniform tops. There are some wild and not very fashionable bowling uniforms out there. Why? I have no clue...

Her last name on the sleeve. I think this looks FANTASTIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment